Speaking of Travel Steep Canyon Rangers Concert Giveaway Rules
January 4-11, 2019. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Speaking of Travel Steep Canyon Rangers Giveaway is open to United States citizens who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: Speaking of Travel. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway will run from 12:00AM Eastern Standard Time on Friday, January 4th, 2019 until 11:59:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on January 15th, 2019 (the “Giveaway” Period"). Participants will have the opportunity to enter once during the “Giveaway” Period. The Sponsor will designate, at its sole discretion, an official computer owned by the Sponsor to be the official time-keeping device for this Giveaway.
4. How To Enter: You can enter the Giveaway through the Giveaway promotion on the Speaking of Travel website. Click on the Giveaway banner on the homepage of speakingoftravel.net and follow the link to complete the online registration form to be automatically entered. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person. No other forms of entry are valid.
By entering this Giveaway, all entrants are subscribing to the Speaking of Travel e-club and will receive future emails containing announcements, special event information, and the like pertaining to Speaking of Travel. Upon receipt of such emails and at his/her sole discretion, the entrant may unsubscribe from the e-club following the directions provided in each email.
In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address, as applicable. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
Two tickets to the Steep Canyon Rangers Concert at the ExploreAsheville.com Arena, Asheville, NC. on January 19th, 2019.
No substitution of any of the Prizes is offered. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash value. Only one prize will be awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. No substitution of the Prize is offered. The Winner is responsible for payment of all applicable federal, state, and local taxes. The prizes can be used anytime in a one-year period.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. One winner will be selected at random at the end of the Giveaway on January 16th, 2019 from all eligible entries received prior to 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time on January 15th, 2019. Following the random selection, the Sponsor will notify the Winner via the email address provided with the entry within 24 hours. The Winner must respond by no later than 48 hours. If the Sponsor is unable to reach the Winner via the email address provided with the entry within 48 hours or if the Winner declines to participate, the Prize will be deemed forfeited.
Winner may not transfer or assign the Prize.
Upon request and except where prohibited by law, Winner must consent (and confirm such consent in writing) to the use of their name, voice, picture or likeness, without further compensation, for promotional purposes in all media selected by the Sponsor.
7. Forfeited or Unclaimed Prize: In the event the Winner forfeits the Prize and/or if the Winner is ineligible to participate in the Giveaway as provided by these Official Rules, the Sponsor will randomly select another Winner at a time selected by the Sponsor. Within 24 hours of such selection, the subsequent Winner will be notified via the email address submitted with the entry. If the Sponsor cannot reach the subsequent Winner via the email address provided with the entry within 48 hours, the Sponsor will randomly select another Winner at a time selected by the Sponsor. This process will continue until a Winner claims the Prize in accordance with the Official Rules.
8. Release of Liability: By acceptance of the Prize, Winner agrees to release the Sponsors from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the Prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and/or from Prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules, the announcement or the offering of the Prize. The Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of the Prize awarded. Winner shall bear the risk of loss or damage to the Prize after delivery.
No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries permitted. Neither the Sponsor nor its agents are responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, emails, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Giveaway, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate these Official Rules, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified.
Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Giveaway, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from participation in this Giveaway. Should any portion of Giveaway be, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Giveaway, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Giveaway, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise take such actions as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway at any time and for any reason.
9. Non-Eligibility: All tenants, lessees, licensees, contractors, agents, employees, owners, directors, officers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and wholesale distributors (“Affiliated Entities”) of the Sponsor; Speaking of Travel, respective employees, contractors, agents, owners, directors, and/or officers are ineligible. Any immediate family members or individuals living in the same household (whether related or not) of any of the foregoing ineligible individuals are also ineligible. For purposes of these Official Rules, “immediate family member” includes, whether biological, adopted, or step: mother; father; sibling; daughter; son; and/or grandparent.
10. Social Media: This Giveaway involves Facebook and email. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person. Any entrant determined, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, to have created and/or used multiple Facebook and/or email accounts in order to submit multiple entries will be deemed ineligible.
By accepting the Prize, Winner agrees to release Facebook from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the Prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these official rules, the announcement, or offering of the Prize. This Giveaway is neither sponsored nor endorsed by Facebook and/or any email provider.
11. Publication: To obtain the winner’s name, please send your name and complete address to: email@example.com