We all have a very powerful assistant in the palm of our hands. Our cell phones can be used wisely in a number of ways.
1. Before your trip, email an itinerary to yourself, including all addresses, phone numbers and directions.
2. Take photos of your luggage and the tracking tag – just in case it gets lost.
3. Download books, movies and music to enjoy while on your journey.
4. Use it as a GPS to find your way around.
5. It is your clock – automatically adjusting to any new time zones.
6. Stay in touch with those at home – most cell phones work around the globe. You may have to do a little research about this ahead of time. Worst case scenario, use wifi and free texting or messaging apps.
7. Your phone is your alarm clock.
8. You can use it to access the Internet while on your journey.
9. It is your camera equipment – photos and videos. Did you know you can download video editing apps to make quick and easy vlogs about your trip?
Asheville Regional Airport
Dir. of Marketing, PR & Air Service Development